No Blogs™

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The woe of trivial phenomena

It's snowing, have you noticed?

Just yesterday it was raining, but now it snows (for a little while anyways). Do you remember when you first experienced snow? I was on the bus when some girl raised that question. Honestly, even though it was only about ten years ago, I couldn't remember how I felt when I first saw snow. I was excited to see it for the first time in my life, but now it's just... a normal thing.

It's a pity such a beautiful phenomenon can only be appreciated truly when it's experienced in rarity. I think that's the nature of all things really - revolving around the curiousity and triviality within us.

1 Comments:

  • Yes, it is hard for us to keep our appretiation or excitement about anything...

    so what is the method to keep your interest on a specific subject/object for longer period of time?

    (my answer will be: dont touch/see it that often...)

    By Blogger Ris, at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home